- MedCalc Narcotic Equivalence Converter – Narcotic dosage conversion calculator with buprenorphine and 13 other opioids
- GlobalRPh’s Calculator for Converting Various Narcotic Dosages to Fentanyl Patch Dosages – Calculator and table for converting current narcotic analgesic therapy dose to equivalent fentanyl patch dose
- GlobalRPh’s Narcotic Dosage Converter – Calcuator for converting various narcotic dosages
- GlobalRPh’s Equianalgesic Conversion Chart – Provides dosage conversion guidelines for common opioids/narcotics
- Equianalgesic Dosing for Management of Acute or Chronic Pain – Provides narcotic dosage conversion in instances where the management of acute or chronic pain is necessary
- GlobalRPh Narcotic Converter – GlobalRPh’s Narcotic Converter is free for 14 days, after which it is $27.95 to purchase. We have deemed it worthy of a single free download, but not worth the $27.95. There are enough free, reliable conversion charts and calculators available on the web and the local library. Some of the features of the software include unique methadone conversion algorithms, the ability to choose up to three different opioids to convert to a final opioid, the ability to edit conversion factors in case of any changes in literature, and the option of printing the results.
Requirements: Windows 95 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher